Monday, August 6, 2012

4th of July Party


4th of July has kinda became "our holiday" in the past 3 years. We have hosted parties for either neighbors or church friends every year and we love it! Its such a fun holiday. I feel like grilling and corn hole were made for the 4th of July. 


I made this flag with brown packaging paper, paint, and stars made from my cricut. It took all of 10 min. to make and was a perfect backdrop to our festive table. 


I ordered these mason jar lids from Very Jane, Its a great website for party supplies, craft supplies, gifts, jewelry and other great stuff. They run the sales for a few days so the items are always changing. I love it. check it out!

These are the same straws I used for Lauren and Dakota's Couple Shower . The package came with 144 straws so they will definitely be showing up at parties for awhile.

The flags were a free printable I found online. I think I was out of blue ink so it printed black but who noticed right?


Cricut + Frame = Instant Easy Decor!


These chalkboard labels came from Very Jane as well. Some are on long wooden sticks and some have clothes pin on them. You could probably make them pretty easily but they were so cheap It was just as easy.
 I'm telling ya check it out!

This is my go-to way to label my punch containers. Cricut cut out shapes and twine. Easy and cute my favorite combination. 


My great friend Laura has became a pro at making cake-pops! She even made them for one of our friends wedding's recently. She brought these to the party and I just thought they were too cute not to post!


No 4th of July party is complete without watermelon. 


This is such an easy way to dress up plastic forks and spoons. I made this tin the same way I made these flower pots. Now I can customize it for all my parties!



We love opening our home to friends and holidays are a great reason to bring everyone together and do this!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...