Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Business Card Holder


Ok so maybe I'm a border line hoarder, but I really hate throwing away things that I think could possibly, one day, just maybe be used for something great. I get excited when I find ideas like this on Pinterest, where I can actually put my craziness to use.


So this easy, short little project it pretty self explanatory
1. Clean an empty mint tin
2. Cut out scrapbook paper to fit the top and inside
3. Hot glue paper onto tin


and 5 minutes later you have a cute, easy way to carry your cards around with you… If you don't have business cards of your own, you could always store other peoples you have or those punch cards some businesses offer. Just some ideas as to why you should hoard Altoid tins :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...