Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Liebster Award


My friend Aimee who blogs over at Tale of 2 Feet tagged me for The Liebster Award.  Its this fun little thing that is currently going around the blogging world.  I was so happy when she did because I love things like this. I was always that girl on AOL Profiles that was posting "50 questions" etc. So Here are the deets

1. Create a blog post including 11 random facts about yourself.

2. Answer the 11 random questions from the blogger who nominated you.

3. Pass the award on to at least 5 blogs and link to them in the post.

4. The blogs you nominate are supposed to have less than 200 followers.

5. Let the people know you nominated them.So now that you know the history shall we begin?

11 Random Facts

1. My left pinkie toe doesn't move very well, it has chronic muscle weakness self diagnosed)

2. I am horribly afraid of fish… its called Ichthyophobia

3. I break out in a rash when I speak in front of crowds, get married (the one and only time I have haha), when I am nervous in general, and when I drink adult beverages. It was coined "Jamie Rash" when I was growing up.

4. I put mayonnaise on my black-eyed peas… don't judge
5. I love milk with red foods (spaghetti, pizza, buffalo chicken)

6. I hate waking up early. My perfect wake up time is whenever my body wakes itself up.

7. I have never broken a bone.

8. I rode dirt bikes when I was a little girl… my dad had 3 girls… he tried to make us into boys… no luck here

9. In the 3 years we have been married, I have only cooked 5 things more than once.

10. I secretly have this list in my head of all the things I would eat and do if I knew I only had so long to live. I would weigh 200+ lbs in a matter of weeks for sure 

11. Its obvious but I love love love cats!


Now to answer Aimee's questions 

1) If you could live in any other time period/decade what would it be and why?I think it would be so fun to live in the 50's. I love the clothes and the spirit of the teenagers back then. Ok, maybe I watched Grease a few too many times growing up. But I wanted to be Sandy so bad! 

2) What was your favorite book or series of books growing up?The American Girl books... this one was my favorite

3) What was something silly you were scared of as a child? Fish… still am

4) If there was going to be a movie made about your life, which actress would you want to play you? Kristen Wiig… haha she is ridiculous and everyone would laugh and think I was much funnier than I really am

5) How would you spend a perfect Saturday? wake up around 10:00 or so, eat pancakes, then spend the day with my hubby exploring somewhere we have never been before… A hike, a town, a mall :-)

 6) Coffee, hot tea, or hot chocolate? Such a hard one… depends on the time a day… Coffee if its before 11:00 AM and hot herbal tea any time after that

7) If you could have any talent, what would it be and why? Something musical… anything at all… even just the ability to clap on beat… why… I am so terrible at anything music related

8) Describe the dress you wore to your senior prom. Lime green and Turquoise with shimmery beading all over it. 

9) What is one of the best gifts or surprises you've ever gotten? Gonna brag on Skot for this one… On the day of my last final before Christmas break 2 years ago, Skot gave me a box wrapped up and told me not to open it until I finished my exam. I was so excited that I didn't even check over my answers before I turned it in (something I ALWAYS do) So when I opened it there was a sheet of paper with directions to a spa in town and said I had a massage waiting on me, then It said to go home and pack my bags because we were headed for a romantic night at the Grove Park Inn . I am very hard to surprise because I am super nosey but he did such an awesome job with this one. 

10) Would you rather be hot or cold? Hot 

11) What is something you always keep stocked in your kitchen? Butter and sugar… I have a sweet tooth


 Here are the ladies I am gonna nominate

My great friend Allison over at Recreate Home

My sister Miranda Her awesome artwork blog

Another sweet friend Allie simply loving

An awesome girl Margaret michael and margaret

An inspiring woman of the Lord Lauren laurenisaiah58.blogspot.com

A crafty sorority sister Kirby kirby at home


And here are their 11 questions

1. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? 

2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

3. What has been your favorite trip or vacation?

4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

5. Night in or Night on the town?

6. Best childhood memory?

7. Favorite snack?

8. Describe your perfect vacation?

9.If you could learn a new hobby/craft what would it be?

10. Who are you proudest of in your life?

11.Best concert you've ever been to?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...