Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tia A.K.A. Smoosh


Just wanted to introduce you to the newest Montgomery. She is a sweet, dainty, fluffy, beautiful, sneaky, and perfect persian kitty named Tia. 


A classmate of mine needed to find a good home for her and I was just her girl! Lucky for me my birthday was coming up so I used that to my advantage to talking my husband into getting another cat. 


So if you're doing the math… We now have 1 dog and 3 cats. Haha crazy I know. We are looking for a home for Blackie (the cat who wandered up to our door this winter). So if you know anyone looking for cat let me know. 


Until then I am enjoying the slightly crazy zoo we are running in our home. It can be crazy at times but I love each animal in their own special way. So its definitely worth changing the litter boxes daily, waking up at 2 am to cat fights, and lint rolling all the hair off our furniture….  ok so maybe I am a crazy cat lady hehe .




Isn't she pretty?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...