Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pink & Green Baby Shower



I hosted this shower for my sweet neighbors Miranda and Eric. They are the best neighbors you could ask for so it was our pleasure to get to do this for them! 



The Cricut comes in handy so much for parties! I cut these cute little baby strollers out and labeled the drinks with them… easy + cute!


Spiffied up some boxed strawberry cupcakes with pretty ball sprinkles from michael's


Used my handy-dandy chalkboard in the table decorations


who knew plastic solo cups and dollar store straws could be so cute?!?!


more circut fun 


found these at TJ Maxx a year and a half ago when I helped host Miranda's 1st baby shower, then I lost them, then I found them. it worked out perfect because I got to use them this go around.


easy scrapbook paper banner, hole punched and hung with twine


This is the lovely Miranda and I. She is just great. Her sweet baby Caitlin arrived over the weekend too! She is beautiful and healthy! I did her newborn shoot this morning… here's a little sneak peek from it just for my wonderful blog readers :-) Isn't she perfect! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...